Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome to Veldime!

Ohayo, Minna-san, genki-desuka? Daijobu, daijobu!
Makai Senki Disgaea IS my favorite thing of all time, as well as any anime you can think of. Was happening? Seriously, ANY anime...keep watch at crunchyroll.com for new anime's in japan, and the fansubbers who kick ass.

Some japanese words that I like to randomly use maybe?

Taro is a common name like "joe" for japanese boys, but my Taro is a 11 year old demon child from Disgaea 2, and my favorite character. He drinks milk to attack, and cries like a baby.

ZETSUBOUSHDA! "I'm in despair!"
Kawaii=Cute
Kawaai=Scary
Daijobu=It's alright
Maritsu Jakuun Kakuei=Maritsu Evil Academy

Disgaea 3, Maritsu Evil Academy came out in Japan peoples...I'm incredibly happy...URASHII!
If you wanna annoy me, join these forums and talk to TARO san: http://disgaea.akai-tsuki.net

No comments: